* Enshira MID TN is excited to join with Blissful Birthing TN. All placenta registration and payment is now handled through that site.
Mothers Report Placenta Encapsulation Benefits
More Balanced Mood
Faster Healing Time
Increased Milk Supply
Less Anxiety and Depression
What Mothers have to say about Placenta Encapsulation!
- Anna came highly recommended. Myself and a few of my friends had the pleasure of working with her. She is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond. You can tell she is very passionate about her work! She would periodically check in with me over the course of my pregnancy. She also makes herself available way after you’ve delivered and her services are completed. You won’t find a more genuine person to care for your placenta encapsulation. Deserae S.
- I loved the quick and thorough communication that I received from Anna. She was also very well researched and up to date. I appreciated all of the new information and resources she shared with me.
- Amazing overall experience! This was my first placenta encapsulation and third child. My recovery and experience has been a much easier transition this time compared to my second birth and postpartum. I struggled with mild depression and recovery in the past and this time has been much different and very uplifting. Anna was prompt, very accommodating, nurturing, and very professional in the delivery of her services; a joy to work with in this experience. She will be my first and top, maybe my only recommendation in placenta encapsulation in this region. Jessalyn H.
- I had my first child in 2009 and experienced really bad post partum depression. So when I found out I was having my second child I researched ways to avoid experiencing post partum depression again. ( I knew I was more likely to get it with my second since I had it with my first) That is when I found placenta encapsulation as an option. I contacted Anna and she not only answered my questions but helped confirm my decision to encapsulate. So…….my son was born in September 2013!!! Anna came to my house and made the process so easy. She worked with my schedule. I was curious as to the process of the encapsulation so she showed me everything she was doing. By the way, she left my kitchen cleaner than when she got there!!! I HAD NO DEPRESSION!!!! Not only that but I also had the energy and mood of a super mom!!! (And Im no super mom) I would reccomend the encapsulation to EVERYONE even of you have never experienced post partum dression. It benefits you in so many more ways……And it helps that ANNA WAS AWESOME!!!!! -Katie
- I chose Ana because of all of the positive feedback that I read. I have been very impressed. Not only were her services amazing but she is still emailing me and helping me though my postpartum journey. She is just an amazing person! Highly recommended and I will use her services with future pregnancies!
- Anna was awesome! I didn’t think I’d get to have my placenta encapsulated and she’s helped make that possible for me! I’ve been more than overjoyed with her services, her kindness, and her helpfulness. She was very informative and made sure I understood the process and was very timely with the encapsulation. Thanks, Anna! Kellye B.
- I could not be any more pleased with the services provided. She came to the hospital the same night our baby was born AND returned the capsules within 24 hours. Not to mention she went out of her way to inform me of the process and answer any and all questions that I had. I would recommend this to all of my friends expecting children. Thank you so much. Hayden F.
- I LOVED my placenta pictures! Absolutely beautiful. Aubry R.
- Anna was always replied to my contact promptly and professionally. She was flexible in meeting my neighbor who had my placenta. She left my kitchen clean. She was willing to help me in any way that she could to ensure I had the best possible outcome. I am so glad I choose encapsulation and am grateful Anna was a part of my story.
- I’ll call you when/if we have another 🙂 Tara M.
- When I am pregnant with my 2nd child, I’m wanting to have you as my doula AND my encapsulator! ♥ Kendra P.
- “My placenta encapsulation experience with Anna was amazing! Anna exceeded all my expectations. She was very quick to respond anytime I had a question before and after my encapsulation. I highly recommend Anna and plan to use her again during any future pregnancies.” -Tiffany
- I met a few people that could do the placenta encapsulation but Anna took the extra time to truly explain how the process works and what the benefits were. I really appreciated that since I had a lot of questions. She was very communicative with me throughout the process. I was most interested in the encapsulation for anxiety, breast milk supply and most importantly, postpartum depression. After a few days, she continued to check on me and troubleshoot some things with me. I felt very taken care of and definitely recommend Anna and placenta encapsulation! Renee
- I did not do placenta encapsulation with my first child because quite frankly it sounded super weird. My recovery was typical: low energy due to lack of sleep, and periods of being a weepy mess. The second time around I decided I had nothing to lose and found Anna online. There was a night and day difference between the two recovery periods. I actually had energy and absolutely no baby blues. I also had better milk supply. I don’t know if placenta encapsulation was 100% responsible for the relatively easy recovery but my gut tells me it played a huge part. Anna was great, she came to the hospital the day my baby was born and delivered the pills to me a day or two later and stayed for a bit to answer any questions. If I have any more babies I will do placenta encapsulation with Anna again.
You eat your Placenta?
You heard that some women are eating their placenta after birth? Did you picture a woman chowing down on a placenta steak and think; no way I could do that? Then you heard the reasons why and thought there had to be another way! How about a capsule to swallow like your vitamins? Does that seem like a more reasonable possibility? That is how most mothers are choosing to consume their placenta. Mothers are reporting amazing results and I would love to help you experience placenta encapsulation for yourself.
Service Areas Include, but are not limited to:
Your very own cooler bag transportation kit delivered to your home before your birth.
Your placenta capsules created using Traditional or Raw Start Method
Your capsules and tincture stored in beautiful glass jars and bottles.
Your choice of umbilical cord keepsake or having the cord included in your capsules.
Eight page New Mother’s Guide and Dosage Instructions!
I am ready to make my reservation! Now what?
Choose your preferred services.
Choose the options and location that best fit the needs of your family.
Make your reservation
Complete our online registration form and pay your $50 retainer by check, credit card, or paypal.
Watch the mail!
Your personal transportation kit will arrive shortly. Slip it into your birth bag and you are ready to go.
Enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth of your baby!
I am here to answer any questions you have between now and then.
When your baby arrives call or text for same day pick up.
Your encapsulation is picked up same day if we are contacted before 8pm or next day if after.
Enjoy Your Baby
I handle your encapsulation while you snuggle your little one!
Murfreesboro Placenta Encapsulation, Nashville Placenta Encapsulation, Shelbyville Placenta Encapsulation, McMinnville Placenta Encapsulation, Tullahoma Placenta Encapsulation, Lebanon Placenta Encapsulation, Franklin Placenta Encapsulation, Brentwood Placenta Encapsulation